The PANNUS squared fire table offers clean and modern lines, also plenty of coverage for the seating area. This amazing 48-inch fire table is made with High-Performance GFR concrete technology, which results in more strength, less weight, and the same solid feeling. Each unit is handmade to detail and includes all components for easy installation.
Free Nationwide Shipping!
Ships within: 5 - 10 days
- Made of High-Performance GFR concrete.
- Solid and durable.
- 1/3 less weight.
- For residential and commercial use.
- Adjustable flame.
- Each unit comes with a Manual Ignition system.
- Assembly required.
- 30” Stainless Steel Pan with a 24" double ring burner.
- Brass valve w/polished chrome plate & key valve kit.
- Stainless steel Non-Whistle flex line hoses.
- Propane conversion kit (Free of charge when selecting this option).
- Fitted All-Weather Cover.
- Tumbled lava filling included (Fire Glass options available at additional cost).
- Length (in.): 48"
- Width (in.): 48"
- Height (in.): 16"
- Weight (lbs.): 480
- All dimensions are (± 1/2")
- Please note that each piece is unique and there may be variations in color and texture.
- Pottery Works recommends hiring a NFI Certified Technician when making natural gas and propane connections for any fire feature.
- Inside delivery is included with free shipping.
- Inside Delivery for most LTL carriers usually means that the product will be placed into the first threshold of your home or business (Inside a garage or any access door).
- All components are fully warranted.
- This product is available for delivery in the Continental US only.
- Preservating our low price policy, Pottery Works® will not charge for any processing, handling or packaging fees.
- Packaging: Each product is carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate.
- A tracking number will be provided via e-mail when your product is shipped.
- Cancellations: Products must be cancelled within 3 hours of your confirmed order, outside this time frame, a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- Returns: We take great pride in 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, we've outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience:
- You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
- Please note that buyer's responsible for outbound and return shipping cost.
- Products that have been altered or modified in any way are not eligible for returns, replacements, or refunds.
- Please contact us to request a return or replacement.
- Damaged Items: Please inspect your products upon receipt (removing any packaging if necessary), if you notice any damage, please refuse delivery from the carrier and contact us immediately.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
- Cover your fire pit when it’s not in use. Covers prevent water, dirt, and debris from collecting inside the burning area, and will also prevent unnecessary wear and tear from inclement weather conditions
- Don’t use plastic materials in or around your fire pit. Melted plastic is extremely difficult to remove and will ruin the fire pit’s surface.
- Generally, you can use a soft cloth and mild soapy water to gently clean the surface and outside of the fire pit. Avoid harsh chemicals and other cleaning agents.
- Given its nature, we recommend the use of coasters to avoid scratches or marks on the surface.
- Apply a coat of a water-based transparent sealant once every 1 - 2 years, or depending on your local weather conditions, this will help your unit be in pristine conditions.
Covid-19 Notice: Please note that some shipments may experience delays given the current pandemic contingency.