Spend quality time outdoors with friends and family with this contemporary 50”L concrete Fire Pit. This unique fire feature will dramatically define your patio in an architectural way, while creating a sense of amplitude and elegance. Each unit is handmade to detail and includes all components for easy installation.
+ Free Nationwide Shipping!
Ships within: 1 - 5 business days
- Made of 100% engineered concrete.
- Solid and durable.
- For residential and commercial use.
- Assembly required.
- 42” Stainless Steel H burner (150,000 BTU's Max. Capacity).
- Brass valve w/polished chrome plate & key kit.
- Stainless steel flex line hoses with anti-corrosion pro-coat.
- Primed steel stand for burner and filling support.
- Propane conversion kit (If this option is selected).
- Fitted weatherproof cover.
- Crushed black lava filling (Fire Glass options available at additional cost).
- Length (in.): 50"
- Width (in.): 20"
- Heigth (in.): 20"
- Weight (lbs.): 390"
- 95,000 BTU's Max. Capacity
- All dimensions are (± 1/2")
- Please note that each piece is unique and there may be variation in color and texture.
- Pottery Works recommends hiring a NFI Certified Technician when making natural gas and propane connections for any fire feature.
- Inside delivery included with the free shipping.
- Inside Delivery for most LTL carriers usually means that the product will be placed into the first threshold of your home or business.
- All components are fully warranted.
- This product is available for delivery in the Continental US only.
- Preservating our low price policy, Pottery Works® will not charge for any processing, handling or packaging fees.
- Packaging: Each product is carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate.
- A tracking number will be provided via e-mail when your product is shipped.
- Cancellations: Products must be cancelled within 3 hours of your confirmed order, outside this time frame, a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- Returns: We take great pride in 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, we've outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience:
- You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
- Please note that buyer's responsible for return shipping cost.
- Products that have been altered or modified in any way are not eligible for returns, replacements, or refunds.
- Please contact us to request a return or replacement.
- Please note that inside delivery for most carriers means that the product will be placed into the first threshold of your home.
- Damaged Items: Please inspect your products upon receipt (removing any packaging if necessary), if you notice any damage, please refuse delivery from the carrier and contact us immediately.
- Covid-19 Notice: Please note that some shipments may experience delays given the current pandemic contingency.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
- Cover your fire pit when it’s not in use. Covers prevent water, dirt, and debris from collecting inside the burning area, and will also prevent unnecessary wear and tear from inclement weather conditions.
- Don’t use plastic materials in or around your fire pit. Melted plastic is extremely difficult to remove and will ruin the fire pit’s surface.
- Apply a coat of a water-based transparent sealant once every 1 - 2 years, or depending on your local weather conditions, this will help your unit be in pristine conditions.